COCD is now implementing a Family Mentoring Program for 100 families to allow them to acquire knowledge and skills to navigate community services, get social connections and break their isolation. The core team implementing this program requires the services of skilled staff in information technology or computer sciences to manage its MIS. The intern will help the organization collect data from the mentees and use the MIS to manage data and help monitor the progress of the program.
- Maintenance of the MIS to ensure its stability.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Update and expansion of the MIS to accommodate potential additional data, information, and reports from partnership activities.
- Troubleshooting the MIS and propose to the Executive Director measures to undertake to improve reliability.
- Train Mentors/Case Aids users of the MIS for data entry, generation of statistical reports.
Qualifications / Skills
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in MIS Management, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Database Management, and systems program
- Experience in programming languages such as MySQL, PHP, and CSS.
- Functional knowledge of TCP IP network concepts
- Strong knowledge of VPN and RDP systems
- Familiarity with database technologies and web hosting tools
If you are interested in the internship, send your Resume and Cover letter to the Executive Director at email@example.com
The interested candidate could also visit the organizational website at www.crossovercd.org for further information
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.