Content creators promote companies' products and services by developing copy for websites, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms. They create both written and verbal media for both private and public consumption.
We are searching for driven, detail-oriented content creators to produce high-quality outputs for our projects. The content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
To be a successful content creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, an exceptional content creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our foundation's outputs.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for foundation websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote foundation initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and foundation website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote foundation offerings and to reach consumers.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.