1) Click the 'Become Member' button to create an account
2) Complete the foster application
3) Join one or more sub-groups to indicate the type of fostering you would like to do
You will receive next steps via email within 24-48 hours once your application is submitted.
Thank you and welcome!
PACC Foster Team
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the PACC Foster Family! TO JOIN, CLICK THE “JOIN” BUTTON WITH THE HEART AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
Be A PACC Foster Hero!
As Pima County’s only open-admissions shelter, we never turn away a pet in need. Foster caregivers allow for more lives to be saved by opening their homes to those pets. Most PACC pets are available for foster and we welcome fosters who can take pets for any length of time.
We need fosters the most for:
-Short or long term foster placement.
-Orphaned puppies and kittens and moms with litters.
-Pets recovering from illness or injury.
-Adult pets who have spent more than 30 days in the shelter.
-Safety Net Fosters. (The Safety Net program is for the fostering of owned pets whose families are experiencing a temporary inability to provide care for them)
1. After you have clicked “Join” at the top of this page, you will be asked to fill out an application. Submit your application to get started.
2. Your application will be reviewed and approved by our Foster Team. When you receive your approval notice you will receive a Welcome Pack explaining our fostering process and how to keep in contact with your Foster Team.
What you need
-An open home and loving heart! Some pets may have special needs or requirements. You will be counselled according to your foster’s specific needs.
-Fosters provide food and treats for their foster pets. PACC will supplement supplies as needed, based on the items donated to us. If we have it, we are happy to provide it to you!